WSS | 1 oz 2022 American Eagle Gold Coin
Buy with Confidence
The 1 oz 2022 American Eagle Gold Coin is now available!
The American Gold Eagle Coin was authourized by the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985 and was first released in 1986. It is offered in 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 troy ounce increments and each coin is guaranteed by the U.S. government to contain the stated weight in pure gold. The Eagle coin is 22 carat gold and is made from 91.67% gold and 8.33% copper to make it more durable. This combination is traditionally referred to as "crown gold" and was used by the British Crown for centuries to make coins last longer, while still containing the requisite amount of gold. The total weight of this coin is 1.0909 troy ounces and this allows the coin to still have 1 oz of gold, even though it is not 999 or 9999 pure gold. After 35 years, the iconic American Eagle Gold Coin has undergone an updated reverse design by renowned artist Jennie Norris.
- Individual coins ship in a plastic flip sleeve, multiples of 20 ship in a tube, and multiples of 500 ship in a box
- Consisting of 1 oz 9167 Fine Gold
- The American Eagle remains one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins and enjoys a highly liquid market
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty with a rising sun originally designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens in 1907 and the inscription "LIBERTY” along with the year of issue
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed left-facing American bald eagle along with the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscriptions “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “IN GOD WE TRUST”
- This coin marks the 37th issue of the American Gold Eagle with a striking new design for the reverse introduced in 2021
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.
This item is taxable in Canada due to the purity
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 5 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $299
Orders over $299 ship for free! Orders under $299 ship for only $19.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or Canada Post. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
286,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured