Set of 5 x 2022 Special Wrap Rolls Collection: First Strike Circulation Coin Rolls | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
First impressions: Own the first 2022 circulation coins struck at the Royal Canadian Mint's Winnipeg facility. Order today!
The first circulation coins struck this year! From the beaver to the mighty polar bear, Canada’s classic circulation coin designs are the featured stars of the 2022 Special Wrap Roll Collection: First Strikes. Inside the collector case, you’ll find a special wrap roll of each denomination ($2, $1, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢). These are some of the first 2022-dated circulation pieces struck at the Winnipeg facility of the Royal Canadian Mint. And they’re all wrapped in premium paper sealed with a holographic label, to ensure that the Mint's “first impressions” of 2022 will be a memorable addition to any collection.
Lock in your 2022 circulation coins with this collection of the first pieces struck this year! Order today!
- THE FIRST CIRCULATION STRIKES IN 2022! Keep your collection up to date with the first 2022-dated circulation coins struck at the Royal Canadian Mint's Winnipeg facility.
- FIVE ROLLS IN ONE COLLECTION! Canada’s five circulating denominations ($2, $1, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢) are featured in this set that gives you a full roll of each.
- PREMIUM WRAPPER! These coins come wrapped in premium paper that includes an illustration of the reverse design, which is visible on one or both ends of each roll.
- HOLOGRAPHIC LABEL! Each roll is sealed with a holographic label—an extra touch to make this a more memorable collecting experience.
- CLASSIC PRESENTATION! All five rolls are presented side-by-side in a classic presentation case that reflects the unique status of these coins.
- LIMITED COLLECTIBLE! Only 5,000 sets have been produced and are available to collectors worldwide.
- Polar Bear: Introduced in 1996, Canada's bi-metallic two-dollar coin features the polar bear, an Arctic species that is a symbol of strength. Artist: Brent Townsend
- Common Loon: A defining image of Canada and its currency, the loon made its coin debut on June 30, 1987. Artist: Robert-Ralph Carmichael
- Caribou: The antlered representative of Canada's northern wilderness, the caribou first appeared on the 25-cent coin in 1937. Artist: Emanuel Hahn
- Bluenose: An enduring symbol of Canada's maritime history and heritage, Bluenose first appeared on the 10-cent coin in 1937. Artist: Emanuel Hahn
- Beaver: The five-cent coin’s beaver design dates back to 1937, but the animal is a centuries-old icon that is synonymous with Canada's early history. Artist: G. E. Kruger-Gray
DID YOU KNOW?
Over a billion circulation coins are struck each year at the Royal Canadian Mint's high-tech plant in Winnipeg, Manitoba, where the RCM's state-of-the-art equipment and processes can produce up to 15 million plated coins each day!
Order your 2022 Special Wrap Roll Collection: First Strikes today!
|Royal Canadian Mint
|CAD 2 | CAD 1 | CAD 0.25 | CAD 0.10 | CAD 0.05
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 5 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $299
Orders over $299 ship for free! Orders under $299 ship for only $19.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or Canada Post. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Diversify Your Savings with Confidence
Wide Range of Plans:
Choose from RESP, LIF, RRIF, RRSP, TFSA, LIRA, and FHSA, to diversify and strengthen your savings portfolio.
From account opening to choosing metals and secure storage in Canada, we manage every aspect to ease your journey.
Instant Liquidity & Personal Security:
Enjoy the flexibility to liquidate your investments or take physical possession of your metals, securely stored on your behalf.
Gold and silver can enhance your purchasing power, offering a safeguard against inflation and currency depreciation.
Fully Insured Storage:
Your investments are protected by Brinks Canada and Questrade, with additional CIPF account protection.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.